Watch out for mold in your home
There are hundreds of thousands of species of mold, but only about ten species cause health problems such as sinusitis, bronchitis or other respiratory diseases, as well as allergies. Mold is a type of fungus that can form anywhere in humid places - typically in the kitchen, around the dishwasher, but also commonly found on the walls, floor coverings, tiles and the window frames.
The fact that mold in the home can be dangerous is a fact know to most of us. But only a few people realize, that these fungi may also cause a serious illness. This fungi can be called a silent enemy that influences people secretly but insidiously. If mold grows rapidly, then people only notice it after half a year, sometimes after many years. Functional immune systems recognizes these fungal spores and try to get rid of them by coughing or sneezing. But people with a weakened immune system are unable to reject these dangerous substances, so they spread deeper into the lungs where they settle and begin to germinate, which can cause extensive inflammation. Some species can also cause allergic reactions, in these cases in the form of asthma. A person then sufferes an asthma attack whenever they breathe these dangerous spores.
Fungi are most dangerous for children, older people and people in poor health.
The most common symptoms that arouse from the problems with mold include cough, prolonged fatigue, irritated eyes, the lining of the throat , headaches, skin irritation or discomfort.
It is worthwile to invest in our health and prevent mold in our dwellings. We offer our solution - special paint Detoxy Color that actively destroys mold and also has the ability to clean air in rooms where mold was onece active on the walls .
Watch out for mold in apartments and houses.